Skip to main content
- TUTRIC (Tianjin United Tire & Rubber International Co., Ltd.) is the manufacturer of TIANLI tyres.
- TUTRIC was founded in 1985 as a joint venture with the Canadian tyre producer United.
- TUTRIC is a highly specialised manufacturer of tyres for agricultural machinery, forestry equipment, industrial applications and construction machinery. More than 30 years of experience render the manufacturer one of the leading producers in these segments.
- TUTRIC produces a range of 15 to 63 inches. The programme currently includes over 300 sizes growing steadily.
- TUTRIC was the first producer who invested early in the development of forestry-, flotation and tractor radial tyres in China.
- TUTRIC exports tyres to over 70 countries worldwide.
- TUTRIC strengthens and expands its market position in Europe with ongoing product range expansion and a growing exclusive dealer network.
- TUTRIC invested 350 million US dollars in a new production facility. The state-of-the-art production facility on 32 ha went into production in 2015.
- TUTRIC stands for socially responsible actions towards employees and customers alike, offers modern jobs and technology, high investment in R & D and sustainable prodution from carefully sourced raw materials for its quality tyres.
- TUTRIC tyres are manufactured by energy saving and enviromentally friendly production processes.
- TUTRIC produces according to the REACH requirements (EC regulation 1907/2006 restricting chemical additives) as well as to ISO9001 Version 2015 in 2018